The key purpose of the role is to implement and execute telecom equipment and infrastructure installation standards. Among other responsibilities, Installation Specialist will be required to prepare site survey forms, implementation plans, propose physical build solutions including DC and AC power supplies, review physical schematics and floor plans. Installation specialist provides guidance and mentoring in the area of expertise, organization, behaviours or competencies to more junior personnel.
• Creating site survey forms for the field engineers and validating the results of the site survey based on the agreed standards.
• Cooperating with Clerk of Works on setting up and documenting installation standards as well as on site audits (might be required).
• Becoming familiar with all relevant drawings and written instructions, checking them and making sure field engineers and engineering teams are familiarized and working according to the standards.
• Acting as a single point of contact between Clerk of Works (based in UK) and engineering team in Poland.
• Advising the engineering team about certain aspects of the physical work.
• Preparing hardware design documents including power and cooling specification for implementation team.
• Creating and modifying physical schematics, and updating floor plans.
• Preparing consumables and equipment lists and cable schedules as well as cooperation with the ordering team for the timely delivery of the required materials.
• Building work packs (instructions and implementation plans) for the field engineers for on-site activities.
• Validating and auditing customer network physical build.
• Verifying final installation documentation.
• Communication with client to discuss proposed solutions and implementation plans.
• Maintaining a customer-oriented manner and professional relationship with customers, service organization and internal teams.
• Meeting or exceeding KPI goals set for the position concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures.
• Mentoring, coaching and delivering training for the junior personnel.
• Preparing training documentation, methods of procedures and work instructions.
• Supporting other Team Leader’s and Senior Management’s ad hoc requests.
• A degree level in an engineering discipline (Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or similar).
• An industry-related proven record of network physical build and maintenance.
• Telecom industry onsite working experience (installation/maintenance).
• Good knowledge and understanding of telecom site physical build including copper/fibre installation and its supporting infrastructure.
• Good knowledge of telecom DC and AC power systems supporting infrastructure.
• Good knowledge of UK requirements for electrical installations.
• Ability to resolve physical installation issues during planning as well as implementation stage.
• Capability of prioritizing, coordinating, and managing multiple orders and tasks at the same time.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team at the same time, with strict attention to detail.
• Action oriented, willingness to take accountability and making decisions under time pressure and supporting non-technical Project Leaders.
• Ability to communicate freely within multinational team and work in a virtual team environment.
• Language competence: English (capable to negotiate technically both verbally and in writing).
• the opportunity to work in a multinational company
• career development within global structure
• attractive salary
• medical package