GSD Services Analyst
Reference number: REF09LAP04
Key Tasks and Activities:
The GSD (Global Service Delivery) is the technical network interface for the network owners and their customers; ensuring our customer’s networks and their customers’ services are operating at an optimum level, while retaining and improving the expected network standards and integrity. The GSD Engineers use their technical skills and knowledge of systems and procedures within the GSD to monitor & troubleshoot customers’ networks and services. Their primary aim is to maximize network availability for their customers. The engineer provides network monitoring & surveillance, initial troubleshooting and maintenance escalation.
• Prompt escalation & notification of major network faults and customer faults as per the „GSD Escalation Guideline”.
• Participating in the GSD’s on-call and shift work rosters.
• Utilizing systems and procedures to monitor and maintain customer network availability & integrity.
• Ensure network faults and customer faults are resolved well within agreed SLA.
• Provide prompt and regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues.
• Utilize available tools to troubleshoot / isolate network problems.
• Tracking and directing the workflow of faults and planned events.
• Checking all Trouble Tickets to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Ensuring customer & company directives are properly executed by enforcing local procedures
• University degree in computer science, telecommunications or engineering – Graduates and Students at the „last year” are welcomed.
• Good understanding of telecommunication networks and/or computer networks.
• Good command of English in both speaking & writing – any certifications would be a strong advantage.
• Good work planning, managing and organizing skills.
• Customer oriented approach and high level communication skills.
• Team player with an outgoing personality, eager to share knowledge.
• the opportunity to work in a multinational company
• career development within global structure
• attractive salary
• medical package
To apply please submit your CV and a cover letter in English and Polish with position name as title to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org